Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

This week in my little bubble ® …

OK … so I am a self-confessed saddo and in the last week have been to see Bon Jovi live not once, but twice in the o2 arena. I have to say though that they were amazing. I have seen them perform in the past and I think that they get better with age, believe it or not. The set contained old and new material and they played for more than two and a half hours. The atmosphere was electric and on my second visit on Saturday (the closing night) my seats were only 12 rows from the front – an unforgettable night for sure.

Sunday however wasn’t quite such a happy day. After driving back to Essex we ended up in the pub just in time to see the whole nation’s hope washed down the drain in the world cup. Don’t worry, I’m not going to dwell on it, we all know it’s horrible and we all know it was bound to happen… It’s over now, so breathe.

The beginning of my week has been quite a sad one. The end of my second year is feeling more and more official as I prepare to start work full time for the summer. I had to say goodbye at the National Maritime Museum where I have been working as a volunteer since February. I will really miss working there as it has been such an interesting experience and I’ve learnt a lot about my future work industry. I am hoping that I will be back there in September though, depending on my timetable.
The rest of the week will be spent working in the office and getting everything ready for my holiday next week – yay J Myself and my flatmate are off to sunny Spain for a week so expect a nice travel-blog to appear the week after next to make you all jealous haha!

¤ Take care for now and enjoy the sunshine! ¤

No comments:

Post a Comment