Pages

Monday 26 July 2010

Boredom, Barbie and Beautiful Food

Bored.com ...

OK, I really enjoy my job and sometimes I love the fact that we get spare time between calls to amuse ourselves, but right now I am bored, bored, bored, bored, bored. So please can I have some suggestions of light entertainment and links to amusing (office-friendly) websites. I will check them all out and give feedback if anyone sends me anything interesting.


Entertainment News

On another note ... I went to see Toy Story 3 the other day and it was brilliant J I think I would even go as far to say that it was my favourite Toy Story film so far. It made me laugh, made me cry (I know, what a loser!) And some of the new characters were great. Ken being a camp bloke that loved clothes because he is indeed a girls toy was hilarious and the film brought back those fond memories of knowing that Barbie and Ken should be together forever lol!



Munchies ... For those of you who live in the Greenwich area or are soon to move here, I thought I might write a little food guide for you and take it upon myself to try a variety of different things (what a hardship haha). So, this week’s favourite is Mambo Latino, a Cuban restaurant in Greenwich town centre. This tasty place offers a really wide variety of foods ranging from Jerk Chicken to jacket potatoes to tapas and sangria, and all at a pretty reasonable price. Look out for their offers such as Monday’s Spanish night where if you buy 4 plates of tapas you get free sangria. Or their pretty reasonable vegetarian set menu consisting of stuffed veggies, potatoes and a glass of wine or soft drink for 2 people for £20. Good music, good hats and tasty food. Enjoy some Latino culture in this fabulous restaurant.

The week ahead...
This weekend I am off to Dublin for a couple of days, (yes I know, I’ve just got back from Spain and I’m jetting off again, but that’s the hard life I lead!) So news of our travels and hopefully tons of pictures will follow next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment