Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

The world hates me

I said that I wouldn’t write a blog this week because I am moody, but then I was told that I should share my mood with the world. After all, we are all trying to give you a true picture of what student life is like which means sharing the bad right along with the good.

So, this week … the world hates me. One thing after another is going wrong and I am starting to think that I have done something seriously bad to upset Karma, although I haven’t a clue exactly what.

Don’t get me wrong, life in general is good and I think a lot of it is that I just need a good rant as I haven’t had one for a while. But amongst some of the things to happen to me this week, here are just a few:

1. My car was hit by someone in a public car park and the person drove off without leaving any details.

2. Opened the cupboard to get a drink and a glass fell out and smashed.

3. I fell out with a member of my family on my birthday and it upset me a lot.

4. Witnessed a criminal offence and being called to court as a witness.

5. Received a tax bill for £1500 as one of my two jobs as a student didn’t charge me tax as I earned so I owed that much over two years.

6. I am getting old.

7. My trip to Paris for my birthday was cancelled due to the political riots in the country.

8. I am so poor I had to get my Mum and Dad to pay for my bills because I couldn’t afford them.

Anyway, rant over and I hope you are all having a better week than me, will blog again soon when I have some happier news to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment